Practical information Stavanger, Clarion Air
Clarion Hotel Air Stavanger is a new hotel nearby the Airport Sola in Stavanger. They have organised and hosted som large number of exhibitions and conferences already. The 24th International Offshore Crane & Lifting Conference 2019 will take place in the largest auditorium, London and New York, with a capacity of more than 400 delegates. The exhibition and serving area will be in the Lobby. For accommodation, we have booked room at the same hotel.
Hotel accommodation: Booking of rooms must be done by contacting Clarion Hotel Air and stating the code GR002779.
Please use email Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den. or phone +4751718500. The cost per night, including breakfast, is NOK 1.195,- excl. VAT and is payable directly to the hotel. We recommend booking well in advance of the Conference to ensure you have the number of rooms you need.
Deadline for proposals November 15th 2018
Acceptance of proposals December 1st 2018
Sponsorship January 15th 2019
Exhibitors January 15th 2019
Registration by March 25th 2019
Conference dates April 24th - 26th 2019
Participants: NOK 12.500, - excl. VAT
Early registration.: NOK 11.500, - excl. VAT (within 15th March)
Single day registration: NOK 4.900,- excl. VAT
Mandatory: Lunch and coffee NOK 550,- per day excl. VAT
Lecturers: NOK 5.200, - excl. VAT
Co-authors: NOK 8.500, - excl. VAT
Sponsorship: NOK 20.000,- excl. VAT
Exhibitor: NOK 20.000, - excl. VAT
Get together at Clarion Hotel Air, tapas buffet (optional): NOK 595,- excl. VAT
Conference dinner at Solastrand Gård (optional): NOK 950,- excl. VAT
- By credit card when registration (VISA/Diners/MasterCard/American Express)
- By individual invoice. An individual invoice for the registration fees and selected options (excl accommodation costs) will be sent by mail, payable to Quality Norway AS.
Due date is April 15th 2019. Please bring a copy of the remittance at the conference if payment is made after this.
Information for international payments, bank details:
Bank name: Sparebank 1, Ringerike Hadeland - Norway.
Bank account: 2280 08 57418 Swift/BIC: SPTRNO22 IBAN NR.: NO7922800857418
Ref. code: 180411450 + Company and delegate name(s).
Cancellation must be made within five business days before the conference start, unless full fee must be paid.
Cancellation fee is 20% of full registration fee after the registration deadline. Only written cancellation to Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den. is accepted.
Qualiy Norway AS, NO 979913273 MVA
P.O. Box 73, N-1325 Lysaker, Norway
Mr. Ole Lind Tufte
Mobile: +47 988 92 054
Phone: +47 67 52 60 10
E-mail: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
• Mr. Svein Anders Eriksson, Petroleum Safety Authority, PSA, NO
• Mr. Robert Oftedal, DNV GL, NO
• Mrs. Margrethe Aven Storheim, Wintershall Norge, NO
• Mr. Arnold de Groot, State Supervision of Mines, NL
• Mr. Colin Martin, HSE, UK
• Mr. John Morrison, Enermech, UK
• Mr. Jan Ketil Moberg, Petroleum Safety Authority, PSA, NO
• Mr. Maro Hartmann, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, D
• Mr. Ole Lind Tufte, Norwegian Society of Lifting Technology, NSLT, NO