Stavanger Forum is one of Norway’s most professional conference and exhibition centres. They have organised and hosted a large number of national and international events. The International Offshore Crane & Lifting
Conference 2017 will take place in the largest auditorium, Lindesnes A, with a capacity of more than 400 delegates. The exhibition and serving area will be in the 690-square-metre indoor plaza, Forum Torg. For accommodation, we have booked the Scandic Forum Hotel, a part of the same complex as the conference centre.
Scandic Forum: NOK 1095,- pr. night.
Deadline for proposals November 15th 2016
Acceptance of proposals December 1st 2016
Sponsorship January 15th 2017
Exhibitors January 15th 2017
Registration by March 25th 2017
Conference dates April 25th - 27th 2017
Participants: NOK 12.500, - excl. VAT
Early reg.: NOK 11.500, - excl. VAT (15th March)
Single day registration: NOK 4.900,- excl. VAT
Lecturers: NOK 5.200, - excl. VAT
Co-authors: NOK 8.500, - excl. VAT
Sponsorship: NOK 20.000,- excl. VAT
Exhibitor: NOK 20.000, - excl. VAT
IN ADDITION / OPTIONS
Daytime packages includes lunch and refreshments
NOK 550, - /day excl. VAT
Get together April 24th: NOK 350,- excl. VAT
Conference dinner April 25th: NOK 950,- excl. VAT
• Mr. Svein Anders Eriksson, Petroleum Safety Authority, PSA, NO
• Mr. Robert Oftedal, DNV GL, NO
• Mrs. Margrethe Aven Storheim, Wintershall Norge, NO
• Mr. Arnold de Groot, State Supervision of Mines, NL
• Mr. Colin Martin, HSE, UK
• Mr. John Morrison, Enermech, UK
• Mr. Jan Ketil Moberg, Petroleum Safety Authority, PSA, NO
• Mr. Maro Hartmann, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Marine & Offshore, D
• Ms. Anne Line Rosenlund, Norwegian Society of Lifting Technology, NSLT, NO
The Registration fee, conference packages and Conference Dinner will be
payable to Norwegian Society of Lifting Technology (NSLF).
1. By individual invoice. An individual invoice for the registration fees and
selected options (excl. accommodation costs) will be sent by mail, payable
to NSLF. Due date is Friday April 10th 2017. Please bring a copy of the
remittance at the conference if payment is made after this.
2. By on-site payment. If it is more convenient for you, bring the invoice with
you to the check-in desk, where you can pay with credit card
(VISA/Diners/MasterCard/AmEx). Remember to advise us in advance if you
select this payment.
Cancellation must be made within three business days before the seminar start unless full fee must be paid.
Cancellation fee is 20% of full registration fee after the registration deadline. Only written cancellation is accepted.
The Norwegian Society of Lifting Technology (NSLT)
P.O. Box 73, N-1325 Lysaker, Norway
Ms. Anne Line Rosenlund
Mobile: +47 928 92 274
Phone: +47 67 52 60 12
e-mail: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.