In a global perspectiveThe International Offshore Crane and Lifting Conference is the most important meeting place for the offshore lifting and material handling industry. This is an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote your products, services and technology and important network building.
The floorplan will be finalized by the end of January. We are exploring two different options to provide you with the best possible exhibition space. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis from receiving, allowing those who place orders first to make their selections first.
- Booth 3x2 meters (approx. 6m2), table and 2 chairs
- Admittance for 2 participants, all sessions including conference fees, lunches and Get Together
- Logo on events website with direct link to your website and your own ”page” under ”Exhibitors” in the conference web-app.
- Profiling with your logo in vignette which will be used at the beginning of all lectures and during breaks
- Possibility for presentation time from Speakers Corner at the Get Together to promote your company and products (agree this with Ketil)
All prices shown are excl. VAT
Deadline for proposals January 15th 2024
Acceptance of proposals January 22nd 2024
Exhibitors registration deadline March 19th 2024 – Late registration is possible if there are available booths
Ordinary participant registration by March 26th 2024
Project Manager Exhibitors
Mobile: +47 900 71 634
Tel: +47 67 52 60 10